Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Okay, no more Mr. Nice Guy. The last couple quizzes have apparently been no challenge at all, so this week, I'm raising the ante, so to speak. I think you can discern three faces in the above picture. All you have to do is tell me who they are. Put your answers in the comments section.

Last week, I apparently could not stump you on who Nicky was looking at in the cropped out portion of the photo posted (see below for the full version). Mom got Ben on the very first response, and I assume there was almost universal agreement, since only Lil Sis even offered another guess. Let's see if we can't get a little more participation this week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are mean with this doctored photo....but I guess the one in the middle is Marenka and the other two may be Maria and Sara.

By the way, Johm, why don't you tell us where the pictures at the top of you blog come from. They are really cool and I always try to think where you took them. Mom

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I believe the people are (left to right) Raechelle, Marenka, Natalie
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

I think the girl in the middle might be Zoe, flanked by Rae and Natalie. The photo is from the family reunion at Debbie's place in PA.
Sally

John Hajduk said...

Mom,
The current logo is a picture I took last week of Mt. Fleecer, about halfway between Dillon and Butte in the Pioneer Range. The previous one, which you probably recognized, was of the lighthouse at the Erie Basin Marina near where Lake Erie spills into the Niagara River.

By the way-- no one has got the correct answer yet.
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

OK, I think I'm right with Rae and Zoe. Maybe the third one is Cassie?
Sally

Anonymous said...

Rae, Zoe, and Sara B.

Ben

Anonymous said...

Here I go again....Rae, Marenka and Cassie....Mom

Lil' Sis said...

final guess - Rae, Marenka, Maria
Lil' Sis