Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

This is a cropped photo of Nikolaus on one of our visits down to Niawanda Park. The question is, who is Nik looking at in the cropped out portion of the picture? Put your guesses in comments section (I'll post the full photo next week with the answer). By way of a hint, I'll mention that this was shot a few years back during our big Fourth of July reunion, so the list of possibilities is almost endless. Good luck!

Last week, I knew I had a well-known picture, but I had no idea that everyone knew where it was taken. Liz jumped right in with the right answer (St. Francis Chapel), and Mom immediately corroborated, scaring off any other players. Hopefully this week's query will spark a little more in the way of competition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, John, I'll start the competition and guess it is Ben that Nickoli is looking at. Mom

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I think that Nicky is looking at one of the Banning kids -amazed with their fearlessness and dexterity on those rocks - if I had to guess just one I would say it was Maria
Lil' Sis