Thursday, January 21, 2010

Photoshop Fun (Italy Edition)

I've been playing around with black and white effects on some of the night pictures I took last year in Italy, and these are a few that I think turned out alright. These are all from Florence, starting with the above shot which was taken outside the Duomo.

This is a shot of the cafe across the square from the Uffizi Gallery. This is the area where Savonarola used to burn heretics at the stake, by the way.

Here's a side street with the sun poking through the clouds above the town.

And last, another street scene, late enough that it's mostly deserted. It was a lot of fun wandering around Florence after dark, and I'm hoping that Berlin and Prague (where I'll be going in a couple of months) will be just as camera friendly.

No comments: