Thursday, March 19, 2009

Remembering Jimi Too

Okay, yesterday I posted a video of Otis Redding's performance from the Monterey Pop Festival in 1967. Back then, he and Jimi Hendrix were the only participants to have portions of their sets released on record, making up what I referred to as the greatest live album of all time. So in the interests of equal time, here's one of Jimi's songs too (and you'll see how I copped the line about "hearts and ears" from him). Mom, you might want to skip this ;-):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John in a fever induced search I found this link

http://shortattentionspan.net/10-worst-music-videos-ever-made/

I think number three is great. I am very ill though

Dan

John Hajduk said...

Thanks Dan!
Good stuff-- do you think Hasselhoff was in on the joke? I especially like the wiener dogs who kept popping up for no apparent reason.
Hope you're feeling better.
John