Friday, March 13, 2009

Family Blogging Quiz

OK, here's another "Where was it taken?" quiz, starring Mom. But I'm going to make it just a little bit tougher and ask not only where, but also when (the year is sufficient). So put on your thinking caps and leave your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked you where the picture of Nick was taken, and Sally correctly identified the site as Lake Superior (and she sort of added the when, though I didn't ask, when she noted it was taken on the road to Lizzie's wedding).

Good luck with this week's quiz!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The brick structure reminds me of the buildings at Old Fort Niagara. I'll guess the time to be 1983.

Anonymous said...

Is that me? I don't remember the shirt or ever wearing checked slacks. And get a load of those glasses. It looks like me but I have absolutely no recollection of the time or the place.Was it Niagara Falls???? Mom

John Hajduk said...

Nope, not Niagara Falls nor Fort Niagara. Gee, I might have a real contest going on here! Keep the guesses coming.
Dr. John

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I have looked at this photo really close and feel the clues lay in the cannon behind mom and the program she is holding. I have a few thoughts but will go with Colonial Williamsburg, in the 1970's (I think 75 or 76).

T said...

Lizzie always snipes me! I was gonna say Williamsburg!

Oh well - just in case that's not it how about Gettysburg? 1973?