Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Family Blogging

The digitizing of old photos continues. I'm not doing this in any kind of orderly fashion, which allows me to stumble across stuff I'd forgotten about (actually, that would probably happen even if I were doing it in an orderly fashion). Anyway, here's a nice picture I found that I thought you might like:

This isn't the weekly quiz (but in a baldfaced attempt to spark some comments), anyone know where this was taken? A hint, we were hiking down a ski hill in the summer time. In case any of the faces are unrecognizable this is (l to r) Nick, Richard, Sally, Liz & Marenka, Theresa, Joe. That was a fun day.

3 comments:

T said...

Well I know where it is but I'll give someone else a chance. The pics from that trip though always make me laugh - I actually did that to my hair on purpose (yikes!)

T

Lil' Sis said...

Double "yikes" to Theresa's hair - so much better natural! I know where this was taken too... shall we let Nick or Sally try to answer this one??
Lil' Sis

Lil' Sis said...

ok since no one will jump on this I will tell everyone that we are standing on a lookout at the top of Chrystal Mountain (just off from Mt Rainier State Park). We took the ski lift up and had a great time walking down =) Is this how you remember it Theresa?