Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Family Quiz

Okay, this is another "where are they?" deal. I know the background is a little fuzzy, but I think there's enough visual information to prompt some good guesses. Maybe I should ask Sara to refrain from answering until others have a chance, but I think I may her stumped too, so have at it. Put your guesses in the comments.

Last week, you were asked to guess where the picture of Mom was taken, and Lizzie correctly identified the setting as Colonial Williamsburg from the 70s (actually, 1975). At least it took a few guesses before that answer came in. Good luck to everyone this week.

4 comments:

T said...

I want to say Glacier National Park from the trip the three of us took in the gray van with Pilgrim. But Sara looks awfully young - hmmm

Anonymous said...

You know, Theresa, I think you are right. I only saw the video that John took out the window as Sara negotiated the hairpin curves in the Needles National Park near Mount Rushmore, and all I can say is your guardian angels were certainly with you on that trip. Mom

Anonymous said...

I was awfully young then!I was thinking Glacier too. That looks like snow on the road. Another possibilty is Mt. Ranier

Anonymous said...

Wait, is that a stream? maybe this is Yellowstone.
Sally