Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

I've fuzzed out the background a little bit to make this a little tougher. The question is, where was this picture of Marenka taken? Be as specific as possible and put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked you who the blurred figures were in another altered photo, and it didn't take long for Lil Sis to name Gerik and Joseph as the subjects in question. And to Mom, who wondered what Joseph was holding, it was a plastic sword. Let's see if we can get more participants this week.

7 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I really want to say I think this was at the racetrack - but I don't remember you coming with us (not to say you didn't - just don't remember it =)
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

I was thinking it might be by the Niagara River, but that straight line sure didn't look like the river bank. So you are probably right about the race track, now that I look closely at the sky line.... Good detective work, Liz.
Mom

John Hajduk said...

Nope, not the racetrack or the Niagara River. Please try again.
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

OK John, Here's another wild guess
Could it be the Naval Park?????
Mom

Lil' Sis said...

I will also take another shot at this - could it be at the Ballard Locks?
Lil' Sis

John Hajduk said...

Good guesses, but nope. A small hint: Mom's guess was somewhat warmer.
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

one more guess - since it's not the Naval Park, could it be the Coco-cola Ball Park?? Mom