Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Blast From the Past

It's amazing the things that pop up on YouTube, and equally amazing that I stumble across them. Back when I was in high school, there was a fun show on Canadian TV that I watched almost every night that revolved around celebrity charades. Of course the celebrities were Canadian, so I didn't really know who any of them were, except for regular Billy Van, who was also one of the regular cast members on the Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour. The show was called Party Game, and in addition to Van, regulars included Captain Jack Duffy and Dinah Christie. Anyway, here's a clip from back in 1978. Anyone else remember this show? (there are some other clips on YouTube that I can't embed here, if you'd like to check out some other examples of how the game was played).

1 comment:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
OMG I so remember this game show - I Loved It! Everytime I play a game with charades I always remember how they got paragraphs in about 3 min... lots of fun!
Lil' Sis