Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Photoshop Fun

Here are three pictures that I took three years ago on a visit to New York City. Above is the small garden adjacent to the skating rink at Rockefeller Center, processed through a couple filters to make it look more like a drawing than a photo.

I can't remember exactly where this one was taken, but somewhere in midtown near Sixth Avenue (maybe 52nd St?). The painterly effects were done with a couple filters and playing around with the lighting on the original shot.

Last, I like how I got several uniquely framed images by shooting through this chain link fence at Central Park. Back in the early eighties, I used to play softball on these very fields, where the outfielders from four different games might congregate in the middle of the meadow where all the diamonds overlapped. Good times.

No comments: