Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

This week, there are two questions associated with the above processed picture, so two chances to win! First, a variation on last week's question: who is holding Emma? Second, where was this picture taken (and you need to be as specific as possible-- it's not enough to say, for example, the name of the city)? Put your answers in the comments section.

Last week, I asked who was holding Helen, and Mom correctly guessed it was Theresa (I thought I'd provided a little misdirection with my hint, but apparently Mom wasn't fooled). You can see the original version of the photo below:

4 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I would guess that Tom is holding Emma and they are in the Rosiek's front yard
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

I guess Easter at Nick and Eileen's on Pacer Ave in Henrietta
Sally

Anonymous said...

Let's see if my luck is holding up this week. I think the picture was taken in downtown Buffalo - possibly Niagara Square - and that's probably her Dad holding her. Mom

T said...

I think the picture was taken in the neighbors driveway on Penarrow the day the iguana was up the tree. I think Tom is holding the baby.

T