Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Here's a variation on those quizzes where I asked you to identify someone based on their eyes only: this time, though, it's feet. In addition to guessing whose feet these are, let's also see if you can guess where the photo was taken. Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week's puzzle once again proved much easier than I expected, as Sally correctly identified Theresa and Natalie on Easter at the Rosiek's house. Lil Sis and Mom beat Sally on the names, but both were off on the occasion. Thanks to all who played; now get your giesses in for this week!

8 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I would guess Sara's, Ben's and Natalie's feet walking along during the Allentown Art Festival.
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

I always try to apply a little logic to these puzzles. Those sandles all look pretty similar so one thinks they all belong to the same family - but look here - someone is wearing socks and the other two are not. So
obviously someone does not belong.
Ben and Natalie - the first two and the third one on the right in socks must be Raechelle and they are standing on the driveway at the Rosiek house. Tell me I'm right, Dr. John,,,,,,,,,,Mom

John Hajduk said...

Awright! It looks like I've finally got a real stumper-- let's see some more guesses, readers!
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

the black and red sandals belong to ben- i know that for sure.

i think the socks with sandals are joseph? and the ones in the middle are thomas??
i have no idea where it is though...
natalie

Lil' Sis said...

ok I'll try this one again - Ben Thomas, Sara in the parking lot of a restaurant you all went to in Tonawanda
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

Maybe Mississippi Mudd's at the Fourth of July Bash a few years ago.
Mom

T said...

I'll guess Ben, Thomas and Maria, and I like the Mississippi Mudds guess.

T

John Hajduk said...

I usually don't do this before Friday, but I will say that someone has correctly identified the three individuals, but no one has nailed the location. A hint: it is a public place that I believe has been visited by everyone who regularly offers up guesses on the quiz.
Dr. John