Sunday, February 21, 2010

Photos of the Big Hole

I took my camera along on my trip to Butte yesterday, and ended up driving out along the Big Hole River looking for some good shots. Since I was monkeying with my settings, I actually ended up with very few nice pictures (though I did gain some intelligence about how to use the camera), but here are three that I think turned out ok after a little post-production work.

I'm looking forward to revisiting some of these spots once the weather is nicer (or even when there's just a bit more sun out). But it was nice to get out and snap some pictures. Opportunities have been few and far between recently. That should change in a couple weeks, as I have some more extended trips upcoming, and I tend to find more to shoot in unfamiliar surroundings.

No comments: