Saturday, February 13, 2010

California Bound

It looks like I'll be making another trip down to southern California next month, before heading back east and then on to Germany. It's a good thing I like to travel. The reason for the trip to Los Angeles is that my friend Bill has some business to take care of there and invited me to tag along. So I'm looking forward to getting another look at the Pacific, as in these photos from past trips. Above is a view from, if I recall correctly, an overlook near Pismo Beach.

This is a shot of the pier at Santa Monica, while below is a view looking north up the Santa Monica beachfront from roughly the same spot. I don't know if we'll actually get to any of these spots, but any excuse to post pictures of sun and surf are worthwhile this time of year!

No comments: