Sunday, December 27, 2009

What I Did Today

I spent most of this afternoon up in Lewiston at Artpark with the Rosieks, hiking around the grounds and over by the Niagara Gorge. Here are a handful of the pictures I took, starting with one of Sally, above, dwarfed by some giant cat-tails.

Here we see Natalie, Tom and Andromeda ambling along the leaf-strewn path of the "Upper Trail."

That's the Lewiston Bridge in the background, and Natalie, Ben and Tom in the foreground. Ben was shooting video, and threatened to post some unfortunate footage of me online. But I don't think he knows how, so I should be in the clear (he said, glancing nervously over his shoulder).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Technically, those tall plants are Phragmites (I'm not sure how to spell it) They are invasive aliens that take over from cattails, but are useless to the local wildlife.