Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

I don't have a picture of Nicky, Emma & Helen's brother from today, but here's one I snapped a couple years ago. The question is, where was this picture taken? Place your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked you whose fist was wedged under my chin, and there were a number of good guesses. The only right answer, however, was from Ben who actually hedged his bets with two guesses. The mystery fist belonged to Helen in the days before she could do any damage with an upper cut (I suspect she'd knock me down, if not out, today). Thanks to everyone who played!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say the Roosevelt site during Allentown ArtFestival.
Sally

Anonymous said...

Right you are, Sally, that pillar on the right side of the picture gives it away. Mom