Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Here's a slightly altered photo I (or was it Ben?) took of Natalie last summer. The question is, where was this picture taken? Be as specific as possible and put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked you to identify who, among the photo's subjects, was celebrating a birthday, which birthday it was, and what the main present was for the birthday celebrant. That turned out to be easier than I expected, as the correct answers were almost immediately forthcoming: it was in fact my ninth birthday and the big present that year was a guitar (which, despite a number of lessons over a couple of years, I never got the hang of). Unfortunately, none of the correct answers came from signed responses, so I don't know who to credit with stellar memories (though I suspect Mom and maybe Sally). If you want to take credit, go ahead and make your case in the comments this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its by the Buffalo Central Terminal or the long homestead by Delaware street bridge
ben