Saturday, December 5, 2009

Photoshop Fun

Here are three more pictures I've been playing around with on Photoshop Elements. Above is a Big Sky shot on which I enhanced the contrast and color a bit to (I hope) bring out the more dramatic elements of the image.

This shot was originally so blurry that I was tempted just to delete it. But then I thought I'd see if I couldn't play up the blurriness to good effect. So I worked on the texture and lighting to emphasize its dream-like qualities.

This is a shot of Main Hall on the UM Western campus where I teach. On this one, I tried to bring out the stateliness of the building by again playing around with the lighting and contrast especially. My next goal is to learn how to use the layering function of the software, which I've been reading about but so far haven't utilized. Results will be posted soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool pictures! Those clouds are spectacular.
Sally