Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

I imagine most of you will recognize me in the above picture, but whose tiny fist is polishing off that vicious uppercut? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked for the location of a shot of Natalie. I only got one answer, from Ben, but it turns out he was right: it was at the old NY Central Terminal. Was the tone of his response so authoritative that he scared everyone else away from playing (hard to believe, since he hedged it by suggesting it might actually be a different location)? I hope that this week's quiz will solicit a few more competitors.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'll take a shot at this. You appear to be in Gramma's backyard, and that patch of clothing on the baby reminds me of one of my favorite outfits for Natalie. I know that it probably was handed down, but I'll say it was about 15 years ago and the baby is Natalie
Sally

Anonymous said...

i guess Helen or Emma.
ben rosiek

T said...

I think it's Nik at the party after his baptism that we had in the backyard at Lovering.

T

ps. I really like the new masthead pic (can I call it the masthead?)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Theresa and guess that is my Nikoli's fist. However, I do not agree with Theresa's opinion of your masthead. I like the pictures of nature better than the highway with the glare of headlights coming at me. Mom