Monday, May 30, 2011

Soup Diary 110530

I'm falling behind on recounting my soup experiences here, so I'm going to double up today in order to catch up. The last two cups I enjoyed from Infinity Soups in Tacoma were the Roasted Red Pepper with Chicken (seen above) and Curry Chick Pea (partly visible in the shot below). The first was okay, but nothing special. There was more tortellini than chicken evident in the mix (not a problem exactly, but it seemed like filler). But the Curry Chick Pea, that was outstanding. Just a perfect mix of flavors and textures, spicy but not too hot. Even given all the options at this particular soup stand, it would be hard to resist ordering this one automatically if I saw it on the menu without even considering the other possibilities. Special thanks to Lizzie for taking me to there-- it looks like it will become a regular stop when I find myself back in the area (I'm already wondering what might be available around Thanksgiving).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is the crazy coot in the picture?