Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

We haven't done one of these in awhile. The goal is to be creative, and your answers will be judged on originality and enterrtainment value. The question: what is compelling Ben to make that face? Put your answers in the comments section.

Last week, I asked you to identify some eyes, and Lizzie recognized that they belonged to Gerik (she also finally got the previous week's quiz answer, identifying Eileen as the person sitting next to Maria and Natalie on the hayride). Good luck this week!

3 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I will say that Natalie is goosing Ben - my oh my
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

Ben sees a beautiful friend of Natalie's coming toward him and he is just speechless...Mom

Anonymous said...

I'll say that the photographer told Natalie to get in the picture with Ben and this was his reaction.
Catie