Monday, May 23, 2011

Soup Diary 110523

It was a good soup week. A very good soup week, in fact. I visited Infinite Soups in Tacoma several times and one of the best selections I made there was the Curried Chicken soup seen above. I'm not the biggest fan of curry, but the mix in this concoction was perfect, with chunks of chicken, couscous, and a spicy creamy broth binding it all together. With a little baguette and some crackers, a totally satisfying lunch. By the way, my sister Liz noted that I underestimated the menu in my previous diary entry, giving Infinite Soup credit for offering about twelve varieties on a daily basis. Turns out the number is more like eighteen or twenty. I can't affirm that all are equally good, but it wouldn't surprise me if most of them were. It's also a plus that we could carry our soup over to Wright Park a couple blocks away and enjoy it outdoors in the sunshine (though I suspect that is not always the case in Tacoma).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me hungry with these soup posts...Mom

John Hajduk said...

Mom,
I'm really looking forward to the competition when I get home!
Dr. John