Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Here you see Maria, Ben, and Natalie (and some other obscured individuals) on a hayride during the Powers family reunion a few years back. The question is, who was sitting to Natalie's right? Lots of possibilities here, so take a guess, and put it in the comments section for all to see.

It's been a number of weeks since there's been a winner in the quiz. Two weeks ago, I asked who Richard was high-fiving, and though there were several good guesses, no one said Emma. Last week, I asked what Nik was poking and the answer (as you can see below) was a flower in a cup (I would've accepted just "flower"). Better luck this week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey John, could there have been a potato bug in that cup with the flower???After all Nik said he was poking a potato bug.,,Mom

John Hajduk said...

Well, I guess there could be a potato bug in there. I'm willing to concede the point to Nik, if he's so sure ;-)
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

Hey John, I am going to guess Rachael next to Natalie and I kind of wish Maria was in profile in this picture because sometimes when I look at her she is the spitting image of Natalie. You really can'g see too much of that when they are both facing you.
Catie

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I will guess that it is our sister Sara (only because I have no idea and she was the first one that popped into my head =)
Lil' Sis

John Hajduk said...

Good guesses so far, but no one's gotten it right yet.
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about this one And I've come up with a good guess. It is probably one of Aunt Patty's grand children so I'll go out on a limb and guess Lauren Lombardi. Mom

Anonymous said...

Just remembered, Lauren wasn't there so lets go with Zoe Chastain.....Mom