Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Here's a nice photo of Liz, Richard and Marenka from a few years ago. Now normally, you might expect me to ask where it was taken, but I'm pretty sure Lizzie would jump right in and hit that one out of the park, so no. What I'd like to know is who, as I was snapping this picture, was standing on the other side of Richard shooting the same scene from a different angle? Put your guesses in the comments section and I'll publish the full uncropped version of this next week to reveal the answer.

Last week, in another cropped photo, I asked you to identify who had attracted Andromeda's attention. Unfortunately, no one guessed correctly, so I'm going to leave this open for awhile longer to see if anyone else wants to jump in. And, as a little extra incentive to play, there is actually a subtle hint embedded in this paragraph to considerably reduce the number of possible answers. So, put on your thinking caps!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember riding up to the top of this mountain and then walking down. There was quite a gang of us but I have pictures taken from that day, so I guess I'm taking the picture.
Sally

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I'll take a stab at this one too - I would guess that it is Nick taking the photo. The better half thinks it was his brother Joe doing the shooting.
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

i think it might be grampa nick
ben

Anonymous said...

I do not think that Grampa Nick was on that trip west...but I would guess that Sally took this picture. Mom