Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

These quizzes never seem to be as tough as I expect them to be, but maybe today I've got something of a stumper. You'll all recognize Natalie in the above picture, but the question is, who is the infant she is holding? As always, put your guesses in the comments, and I'll announce the winner next week.

Last week, I tried twice to fool you, and had no luck at all. In the first case, you were asked where the picture of Helen & Maria was taken, and Sally correctly guessed Fantasy Island. In the bonus quiz (which I really thought would be much tougher), Theresa correctly named Ben (in the first guess!) as the photographer of the picture of Natalie and me (and confirmed by Ben himself, who I didn't expect would remember). You guys are way too good at this, but maybe (heh, heh, heh) I'll get you this time!

5 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I would guess the baby that Natalie is holding is Joseph Banning (otherwise known as CoJo =)
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

ok just to set the record straight Elizabeth Ann it is GoJo not CoJo. My little round butterball of a baby visiting I believe for Dad's funeral December 6 - 12th 1999.
Cate

Lil' Sis said...

sorry =)
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

I always thought it was GoGee

T

Anonymous said...

soooooooooooo cute, love to very slowly strip hernaked and show her where he cam from, rub it, finger it, lick it, cumonit mmmmmmmmmm childpussy