Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Family Quiz

OK smart guys (I mean that in the gender neutral sense ;-)-- my recent quizzes have proven to be no challenge at all, but I think I may have stumbled across a stumper. Where was the above picture of Natalie and Ben taken? Let's just see how smart you are!

As for last week, the first contest asked you to identify an infant held by Natalie, and wouldn't you know it! The first guess, by Lil Sis was correct: Joseph Banning (though there was a bit of confusion regarding his nickname). Kudos to Lil Sis.

The second contest, more of a creative enterprise, asked you to identify the masked Theresa's superpower. There were several good guesses, but I have to pick Theresa's own "able to leap small children in a single bound" as the best. Congratualtions to all the players! Let's see if this week I can finally foil you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I first thought it was at a building in Bannock, but Ben isn't the right size. Is it at Greenfield Village in Detroit? Perhaps the plantation house?
Sally

Anonymous said...

Ben thinks it's at Gramma's house. He remembers you climbing out on the roof of the back porch and taking pictures there.

Anonymous said...

Not my house - my windows don't look like that. Not their house - It's brick. Not Theresa's either - She doesn't have curtains like that. Not Nick's house either nor Liz' nor Cate. That leaves your house, John - I'll bet they were visiting you...? Mom