Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Okay, it's been awhile since Tom was featured, but here he is again. The question is, where was the photo taken (be as specific as possible). The only clue I can provide is that it is also apparently from 1999, and in fact the only way that I could tell where it was taken was by the other pictures in the same batch. But maybe some of you have sharper eyes and can find additional clues in the photo. As always, put your guesses in the comments section and the winner (if there is one) will be announced next week.

Finally, last week I managed to stump you all (about the whereabouts of the hat worn by Marenka). I think I'll keep that one open for a while longer to see if anyone wants to take another shot.

2 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I will guess he is standing along the rails on the American side of Niagara falls. If I remember correctly I think he may be standing under the bridge that takes people down to the maid of the mist boats (American side)
Lil' Sis

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
the other half says "outside a strip club"
Lil' Sis