Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Alright, I can't seem to stump you folks at all (results of last week's quiz are below). So I'm going to be a real stinker this time. The question is, where is the hat Marenka is wearing in this photo right now (11:40 am MST, Friday, February 20, 2009). Be as precise as possible; first correct answer wins the designation of top ESP'er of the family. Leave your answers, as always, in the comments section.

In last week's formal quiz, you were asked to identify where the photo of Ben & Natalie was taken. As almost always happens, I couldn't fool the children's mother (Sally) who correctly identified the site as a house in Greenfield Village outside Detroit.

In the informal quiz, I asked you to speculate on what Dad was working on, and I think I have to declare a three-way tie between Lil Sis, Mom & Cate-- all had good guesses, and no one of them stood out from the others. Here's hoping this weeks quiz generates some additional players...

9 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I would think that this hat is hanging on a hat rack (pole) in your office on the Western Montanta campus,today February 20th 2009. =)
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

I believe this hat is sitting right on top of your head!
Cate

John Hajduk said...

Great guesses so far (I won't say if either is correct)-- how about some more guesses?
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

Just guessing - how about on the top of your dresser in your bedroom.
Sally

Anonymous said...

On top of the roll-top desk in the room you call an office but looks more like the receiving room of a Goodwill Warehouse. Mom

Anonymous said...

How about the back seat of your car?

T

John Hajduk said...

All good tries, but no one has got it yet-- so maybe its time for a second round of guesses. Feel free to enter as often as you like.
Dr. John

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
second time - I think the hat is hanging on the bedpost of your bed at your house. (if not I will guess a chair by your small kitchenette table, if not how about on top of a book case in your office at school, if not maybe in the closet at mom's house if not... I guess I could keep going if you want =)
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

Does Marenka have taht hat at school?
sALLY