Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bonus Family Blogging Quiz

Okay, since all the quizzes recently have been so easy (generally answered by the second guess), here's one that ought to be a little more challenging.

This is one of my favorite pictures, of me and Natalie. The question is, who was the photographer who captured this great image? One hint (since this isn't intended to be a trick question): it is another member of the family. I suspect the person in question won't remember, but maybe I'm wrong. At any rate, put your guesses in the comments and we'll see if this doesn't stretch out longer than the hour or so it took you all to get yesterday's test!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess Ben

T

Anonymous said...

Was this picture taken in Montana? I guess Sara took the picture.
Mom

Anonymous said...

This was on the hill in Lewiston at Art Park, if I'm not mistaken and I think John took Ben and Natalie there after school one day. I think T is right - it's Ben
Ben thinks he remembers taking it.