Friday, January 23, 2009

Funny Funny Comic Strip

As someone who has been resistant to cell phones and all they represent (in the cultural sense), I found today's Doonesbury so on target it made me laugh out loud, which doesn't happen too often anymore when I'm reading the funnies. For those of you who perhaps avoid reading Doonesbury because of its politics, let me assure you that today's is not in that vein. Check it out.

p.s. if you happen to be reading this sometime after Friday, January 23, the link may not be for the strip I refer to.

p.s.s. I fixed the link, so that it now should take you to the strip referred to in the post.

1 comment:

Vundakin said...

Hi John,

How do I contact you directly. Would you please drop me an email at rich@mypetvideos.tv

Thanks,

Rich Mesquita
Manager
http://www.mypetvideos.tv/ThePublicWorks