Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Family Quiz

Well, first of all, no one got the right answer in last week's quiz, so I'm going to leave it open for a few more days (c'mon Lil Sis, you're usually the first one on these and last week, no guess?).

Here's this week's quiz, and it's more of a "creative" than "objective" question: who (or what) does Helen look like in this picture?

Post your answers in the comments, and the winner will be announced next week (remember-- it's the most creative/funny/weird that we're looking for).

6 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
My guess here is Mr Magoo. Only with a bit more hair (hahaha)
Lil'Sis

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Significant other suggests she looks like you (but with a bit more hair)
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

Good guess, Liz, but I have a better one. She looks just like Harry Potter when he was a little kid. Mom

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee, I was going to say Harry Potter too! But I thought it was because I'd just finished the series again. My second thought was that she looks like Franklin the Turtle form the kid's story.

Anonymous said...

That last was from me - T :)

Anonymous said...

How agout Barney Google with the Goo Goo Googly eyes. Mom