Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

I'm sure you all recognize the cherubic Emma in the above picture-- but who is that planting the smacker on her cheek? As always, put your guesses into the comment section.

Last week, Theresa correctly identified the swirly image of... Nikolaus! A mother can always tell. I'm a little behind on doling out prizes, so if you think you've been shorted (that is, you won a contest and I didn't actually send you something), let me know in comments and I'll make it right. I may though have to resort to the old Marvel Comics ploy of "no-prizes," which were nonetheless highly valued by the readers who received one (alas, not me).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am going to guess Emma's dad on this one. Happy New Years everyone.
Cate

Anonymous said...

I think you're right Catie. That's what I was going to guess. I sure hope it's not me! What with that stubly looking chin - LOL

T

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Ok so you want me to take a guess here - since it is not Dan. After the obvious thought of Dan I thought maybe you or Uncle Nick but you both have mustaches - so you guys are out. Then I thought maybe her grandpa Caulfield (or maybe Uncle Dick)but then the face looks young for him(them)and since I don't really know Mr C. I figure it has to be someone we would all know. The only other adult male (figuring with the stubble on the chin) would leave Tom R. How is that?
Lil' Sis
PS and since the Rosieks didn't take a guess at it they maybe knew exactly who it was. By the way I never received any of the awards you offered in the past quizzes (but thought you already knew that)
=)