Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Okay, I'm sure everyone playing will recognize my sister Sally and niece Natalie. The question is, where was this picture taken? Be as specific as possible. Two hints: it was not from the family reunion (documented in the previous post), but it is from last summer. As always, leave your answers in the comments section.

The winner of last week's quiz (which wasn't anywhere near as difficult as I thought it would be), is Catie, who correctly identified Maria as the figure on the hilltop.

Also, wrapping up the quiz from three weeks ago, in which you were asked to guess who was kissing Emma, the winner was Lil Sis, who correctly identified Emma's Uncle Tom as the mystery smoocher and also reminds me that I'm falling behind on the issuance of prizes. Keep you eye on the mailbox, Lil Sis, as I'll have something heading your way shortly. I may be tardy, but I promise I'll come through with the goods!

6 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Ok I'll take a stab at this one. My guess is that Sara and Natalie are visiting High Schools this past summer and this is one of them. To be specific I would say it is Mount St Mary Acadamy.
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

Could it be at the Alantown Art Festival in front of the Teddy Roosevelt Inaugural Site?

T

Anonymous said...

T beat me to it - it was Allentown and I'm trying to put a hair pick we just purchased at a vendor in Natalie's hair. She was surprisingly patient with me .
Sally

Lil' Sis said...

Maybe she was being patient because she was getting her picture taken by her favorite uncle =)
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! I thought that was a pretty wild guess on my part - it was the hill behind you guys that made me think it, and the fact that you are wearing a hat. I do not recognise those buildings.

T

Anonymous said...

There's something about Sally in this picture that reminds me for all the world of my own Mother. She doesn't exactly look like Mother - and certainly Mother never wore a hat like that but there is just something about her expression - I don't know but it is a lovely picture.......Mom