Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Natalie & Gerik!

Today is niece Natalie's birthday, and I hope it turns out to be a great one (I think that her school closed on account of bad weather, so it's off to a good start). I won't mention how old she is because she may be getting close to that point where you're not supposed to ask or tell ;-) Here's a picture of Natalie with Ben & Helen:

And also a slightly belated happy birthday to nephew Gerik as well. I don't have a recent picture handy, but imagine the little kid in this photo about twice as big. Many happy returns Gerik, and I hope you got a snow day too!

3 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Gerik had a great B-day. Because of the snow here, he had off Thursday and Friday and Christmas vacation started today. Some of his friends even ventured out during our Saturday Blizzard to have a fun day playing Wii, watching movies, eating pizza, and just all around birthday fun. Happy b-day to Natalie (Marenka tells me you have facebook now- does your mother know?)
Lil'Sis

Anonymous said...

We had school off today and i'm kinda sad because today was the christmas dance at sha and now its postponed. That was sort of my bday party, but we trying to make it up. My mom only knows because my brother told her. So sad. ~natalie

Anonymous said...

DID NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEN