Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

I'm sure you all recognize Dad (or Granddad as the case may be), but who's the little munchkin on his lap? Post your guesses in comments.

Winner of last week's quiz was.... Richard, who correctly guessed that the picture of me was taken at the Santa Monica Pier in California. As it happens, even if Richard had not nailed it (he could have guessed Timbuctu), he still would've won for coming closest because HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO GUESSED! Come on everybody, can't you at least make a contest of it?

3 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John
I think I really like these challenges - gets the blood to the brain and all =) My guess is that this is a Rosiek and specifically my guess is Benny. How is that -
I challenge the rest of the family to meet or beat my guess hahaha
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with Natalie, since the other Rosiek is taken.

T

Anonymous said...

I think it might be Gerik. The picture is pretty dark so it's hard to tell - but it seems to me that Gerik was visiting us once when he was about that size. Mom