Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Family Blogging

I'm not sure why this is, but most of the musical talent in the family has flowered in the west coast branch. Everyone knows about Marenka and Gerik, but now the Bannings are jumping on the bandwagon:

And the talent even extends to the related field of dance! Check out this short video:



Next week I'll be heading back to Buffalo for the holidays, so I should have some new photos to share from that side of the country in the next edition of Friday Family Blogging!

2 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Sara looks really into the music but is she actually reading that book on the edge??? I guess her mom is introducing her to those romance novels hahahaha
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

don't be silly Elizabeth Ann, she tries but I won't let her.
Cate