Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Helen doesn't look too thrilled about going for a ride. Maybe it's her traveling companion? The question is, who is sitting next to Helen in this shot (you can just see the edge of this person's forehead on the extreme left of the picture)? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked you who the baby orator was, and son of a gun if Theresa wasn't the only one to recognize herself! I wonder if she remembers the topic that got her in such high dudgeon? Anyway, there were lots of good guesses, so let's see if we can get as many players this week.
[p.s.-- if Lizzie will send me the full original picture, I'll post it-- I forgot to save a copy when I revised it for the quiz]

4 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I will start it off with say that is Helen's Aunt Sara ... I know I use to have that expression on my face when I had to sit next to her....LOL
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Liz! I'll guess Ben who usually sits next to Helen when we travel together.
Sally

Anonymous said...

i think its niky
ben

Anonymous said...

You're right Liz - I remember that look on your face - I think that's why we called you Queenie. But actually I think that is himself sitting next to Helen. Dr. John, who else????Mom