Thursday, December 30, 2010

Soup Diary 101230

Well the soup riches just keep flowing (so to speak) as I continue my visit to Western New York. Another great cup came my way the other night, again at one of the local Greek establishments, in the form of Beef Tenderloin & Onion Soup. I love French onion soup, and this variation more or less replaced the chunk of french bread with really big and tender chunks of beef (I guess you could tell that from the name). Very tasty, and it really hit the spot on a cold, cold evening. I followed it up with the full chicken souvlaki dinner, and that was awfully good too. I'm starting to worry though, that I'm spoiling my taste buds for the return to Montana, where the cups of great soup are few and far between. I don't care-- I'm gonna continue to treat myself for as long as I can, and my taste buds are just going to have to deal with the long-term repercussions.

No comments: