Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Three Pictures: Wilco

We watched the documentary I Am Trying to Break Your Heart in our Pop Music and Society class last week, which reminded me of all the pictures I took at the Wilco show last February in Bozeman. So I dug a few out and did some work on them in Photoshop. Here are three.

I was sitting far enough away, and armed with just my small camera, so the overall quality of the shots left something to be desired. But I think after employing a few effects, I came up with some good images, even if they aren't perfect in a traditional sense. But the one below, for example, captures something of the energy of the show, just as the b&w shot above conveys something of lead singer Jeff Tweedy's evident sincerity. Anyway, I thought they were good enough to share.

No comments: