Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Okay, I've had success with this theme (see below), so here's another one: whose eyes are these? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked the same question of a different picture, and got no correct responses! Considering how many people took a guess, that was quite surprising to me. The correct answer was Marenka (I'd post the full version of the shot, but I don't have it with me while I'm traveling). Where was Lizzie on this one? Anyway, better luck this time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie???? Mom

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I will try Gerik (Birthday Boy today) ;)
Lil' Sis

John Hajduk said...

Where is everybody? Don't you want to get back at me for stumping you all last week? No one's got it right yet.
Dr. John

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Ok I will guess that you are trying to stump us again and say you are being tricky and it is another picture of Marenka
Lil' Sis

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I will try again and say it is a Banning - possibly Maria?
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

natalie
-ben

Anonymous said...

I think this is me!! from a very old picture.
Catie

Anonymous said...

i thinkits maria
-sara