Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Three Pictures: Prague From the Hip

One of my favorite things to do is walk around with a point and shoot camera swinging at my side and indiscriminately snapping pictures. Here are a few examples from my trip to Prague last March. I don't claim these are great photos, but they do offer a somewhat different perspective compared to more carefully composed shots. I believe these are all from Wenceslas Square, or just off that main drag.

A lot of low angles, but that's the nature of the technique. Above was a side street that Ben and I used as a short cut back to our hotel. You can tell we were in the tourist district by the use of English on the store sign. Below, in the background is the History Museum. I think I bought a Fanta at that kiosk, if memory serves.

No comments: