Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Just about everybody should recognize Theresa, and you can probably tell from the decor that this was taken around Christmastime at Sara's house. So the question is, who was sitting next to Theresa before I cropped this image (to her left, your right)? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked you to identify a baby's face, and (as I should have expected) Mom knew it was Sally. Here's the full original picture:

Anyone else remember that folding high chair?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Natalie is sitting next to Theresa.
And that high chair was given to us by Mrs. Small, your Dad's landlady before we were married. The six of you did the poor chair in. Mom

T said...

I'll say Dan was next to me (I really don't remember)

T

John Hajduk said...

No one's got it yet-- surely there must be some more folks willing to guess...
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

Was it Tom?
Sally

T said...

Helen?

Lil' Sis said...

Mom?
Lil' Sis