Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Five Pictures: Eden Corn Festival

I'll go pretty much anywhere if it will provide an opportunity to take interesting photographs. so when my pal Rick mentioned visiting the Eden Corn Festival, I grabbed the camera. Here are some of the shots I took there, in glorious black and white.

I like fairs and festivals because of the people and the lights and the action, and although the Corn Fest is much smaller than the Erie County Fair, there was plenty going on (though it was nice to catch a quiet moment, like below).

It seems like the food is an even bigger attraction than the rides in Eden-- I guess that makes sense given that it's a celebration of the harvest.

The Beaverhead County Fair is this weekend, so I'll have another chance to take some pictures. I hope it's as interesting as the ones I visited back east.


No comments: