Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Over the years, I've had the chance to literally criss-cross the nation with my niece Natalie and her family. So, there are a lot of potential answers to this question: in what state was this photo taken? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I wondered who was keeping an eye on Natalie as she played in her swing, and Gramma knew, right off the bat it was Grampa (as seen in the full picture below). Thanks to everyone who guessed, and better luck this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What ever happend to that swing. I have no recollection of it at all.
Sara tells me Grampa made it for Natalie but what happened to it???

Anonymous said...

As for the rock Natalie is sitting on, I remember it very well. It was a beautiful spot in New Hampshire (?) There was a stream coming down off a mountain, tumbling over rocks and stones. We stopped by the side of the road and walked through the woods to the stream and enjoyed a wonderful time there. What a great memory...Mom