Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

Okay, here's a nice picture of Natalie enjoying her swing in Gramma's backyard. Ah, but this is a cropped photo, and your task is to tell me who is cut out of the right side of the photo (you can just see the leg of the individual in the lower right corner). Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week we had a very spirited competition, as you tried to guess who the toddler in the picture was. I thought I had you all stumped until a late entry this afternoon, in which Sally correctly identified herself (somewhat tentatively I might add). I really didn't think that was going to be so tough. By the way, here's the source photo (anyone care to guess who the infant in the foreground is?).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll just bet that knee belongs to Grampa....he was never very far from Natalie at that age and she is wearing the little outfit he bought for her one day as we strolled throught the Outlet Mall. Mom

John Hajduk said...

Hey, where is everybody?
Dr. John

Anonymous said...

Well, I really thought Mom's guess was right, but I heard she's mistaken, so I'll guess it's Gramma herself.
Sally

Lil' Sis said...

I'll say it is Natalie's dad - Tom
Lil' Sis