Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Family Blogging Quiz

In the image above, processed through a couple of distorting filters, there are five (really, five) figures visible. Can you name them all? Put your guesses in the comments section.

Last week, I asked where a picture of Tom and Sara was taken, and who was lurking behind them. We have a split winner, as Lil Sis correctly guessed that Ben was behind them, and Mom recognized the Niagara River as the background. Make sure you guess on this week's quiz, and encourage others to play too!

4 comments:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
I'll start it off this week and label the photo with (l-r) Maria, John (in window), Nicky(in window), Sara, and Mary Catherine. Hope my streak continues =)
Lil' Sis

Anonymous said...

Yeah , that looks like a reflection of John taking the picture in the window. but I think that's Ben in the other reflection. You're right about Maria, Sara and Cate, though Liz.

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't be in this pic cause this is when i was at the eye doctor.
ben

Anonymous said...

OK Ben, I really didn't think that was you back there - it just looked like your haircut to me. So I will amend my previous guess and go with Joseph or is that baby Emma in Sara's arms? Mom