Saturday, November 8, 2008

Italy Blogging!

I managed to find a free internet connection (in our hotel in Vellitri, outside Rome), so here is a quick note to say Iàm having a great time and will have plenty of stories and photos to share once I get back to Montana. We've been to Milan, Venice, Florence, Assisi, and now Roma. My feet are killing me from all the walking, but I'm ready to head out again today for more. I hope everyone is well back in the States (and comfortable, if not thrilled with the election results-- we stayed up from 2.30 to 6.00 am to follow th returns, and it was well worth it!). Look for photos here by Wednesday, and in the meantime, ciao!

1 comment:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Hey I cannot wait to see and hear all about your trip to Italy. Make sure you bring all your stuff with you over the turkey day holiday =) Hope all is well and you still continue to have a wonderful, safe time
Lil' Sis