Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Family Blogging

I'll be getting back to Italy pictures shortly, but wanted to announce the winner to the last photo contest (the one where I questioned what Tom was looking at in Times Square). Well-- all the answers were good, so all the participants win 1 Euro (I have to get rid of all that change I accumulated overseas somehow). I should have the prizes next time I see each of you.

For this week's quiz, take a look at the following, and tell me who it is buried in the sand:

The first one with a correct response get a framed copy of this picture:

Put your guesses in comments, and I'll work on getting some more Italy pictures up.

1 comment:

Lil' Sis said...

Dr John,
Yes I have no life but to live and read your posts! =) My guess is Maria Banning is buried in the sands.
Lil' Sis