Friday, October 31, 2008

Italy Trip!

This will likely be my last post for about ten days, as I am heading off to Italy tomorrow with a group from my school (Venice, Florence, Rome, Assisi, maybe Pompei). If you've gotten into the habit of checking in every day or so, don't forget about me-- the payoff will be when I get back, I'll have lots of photos, and probably some stories to share. In the meantime, feel free to leave comments on the earlier posts, and don't forget to vote. Incidentally, being in Italy when the returns come in mean I'll be in the perfect place to celebrate if things turn out the way I hope (you can probably guess), or to be pleasantly distracted if they don't. Either way, it also means that when I get back, the ratio of political comments to other things on this blog will go way down-- I hope I'll still have something to say worth your attention! So, for awhile at least, ciao.

No comments: