Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Family Blogging

As you may know, a lot of political blogs (and maybe others too) set aside Fridays as a time to get away from the more serious stuff and post pictures of their cats. It's called "Friday Cat Blogging." Well, I don't have a cat, but I do have 12 nieces and nephews, and I have a lot of pictures of them. Also, since my siblings and their progeny are about evenly slip between Western New York and the Seattle/Tacoma area, the two groups don't always get to see each other very often (being single, an academic, and located between the two spots- though not equally- I actually do visit both sides of the country at least a couple of times a year, and as such serve as the conduit for up-to-date pictures). Therefore, I will use this site, especially (but not exclusively) on Fridays for family picture blogging. Here's the first entry, a picture of Raechelle:


Now, if I can ever find my flash-drive, I should have some pictures that are a little more recent.

1 comment:

Lil' Sis said...

I never get tired of family pictures - what about the west coast neices and nephews?